A week for those who want to put a golden edge on life. Who wants to enjoy salt-sprinkled baths in turquoise water, healthy food and beneficial yoga. Paros is the island with the seductive tranquility. We, Linda Wiksten and Zandra Lundberg, welcome you to the yoga mat in Greek paradise.
“Ever since I spent a month at Okreblue Yoga Center on Paros 2015, I have wanted to go back to this magical place. Crystal clear, healing sea, sun, fantastic food, a well-established retreat center that knows how to make visitors feel at home, a real deep diving in life joy ~ what more can you ask for? “ – Linda Wiksten.
What? Yoga retreat (retreat means to retreat in silence).
Where? At the Okreblue Seaside Yoga Retreat Center on the island of Paros, Greece. What is also called “Greece’s most authentic yoga center”.
When? April 29 – May 5, 2018.
Why? Because life is too short not to be enjoyed.
For who? For those who feel attracted. Young as old. Spike as elaborated. Beginners who experienced yogi. Woman like man. Swedish as an Austrian as Finnish. You are warmly welcome as you are.
7.30-8.30 Meditation / Pranayama /
Pause for tea, lemon and fruit
9.00-11.00 Flowing morning
Brunch buffet 12.00-16.30 Pause for bathing, resting on the beach or
private explorations 16.30-18.30 Rogivande afternoon yoga
19.00-20.00 Dinner buffet
* Linda Wiksten is the creative force behind the yoga studio So Ham in Åland. She is an experienced teacher – most recently trained in Embodied Flow ™ – who guides incoming and appreciated classes, courses, and holds courses in meditation and personal development.
Linda spent one month at the Okreblue Yoga Center on Paros 2015. Ever since, she has longed back to this magical place.
“To me, it’s most important that I’m true to myself and that what I teach and convey to others comes from my heart and my inner being.”
* Zandra Lundberg guides yoga and freelance as a writer. After a career as a reporter on Aftonbladet, she told her to follow her heart. Today she divides the time between Åland, Stockholm and the Indonesian islands of Bali and Lombok. Zandra melts words and motion patterns to guide you deeper into yourself.
“Yogan has made me break destructive patterns, made me flourish and dare to live the life I really want to live”
Early bird – Pay before 31 December 2017:
Single room: 980 euros (9600 SEK)
Shared room: 860 euros (8400 SEK)
Paying after 31 December 2017:
Single room: 1150 euro (11,300 SEK)
Shared room: 1030 euro (11,000 kronor)
By emailing email@example.com . You will then receive information about the trip and the payment.
* Accommodation 6 nights at Okreblue Seaside Yoga Retreat Center
* Great Brunch Buffet Every morning
* Dinner Buffet Every Evening
* A meditation and pranayam class every morning where we also take time for reflection on a specific issue (Pranayama involves breathing exercises)
* Two yoga classes per day
* Laughter, bath, rest and lovely community
Flight to and from Greece and boat / flight to Paros. There are several different options to get to the island. We will inform you about the best ways to book!
We hope to meet you during the Greek sun!
Big hug Linda & Zandra
For more information please visit http://www.yogahuset.ax/resor